• Android Books & Reference: English Bangla Dictionary Direct download to PC


    Description 
     
    This is an absolutely freeware and fully offline English to Bangla ( Bengali) Dictionary. It contain more than 85,000 words. It doesn't contain any type of Adware. Please check for the Upgraded version of this software being it is the first released version (If any error occurs in this I will manage it in next version). ). My Reverse & Multi Lingual (17 Languages) dictionary is also on process. It will be my pleasure to receive feedback and suggestion from your side. (About my self,I am Syam Kumar MR belongs to Vellanad Village in Trivandrum-Kerala).
     
    Move to SD Card option Included.
    Word Pronunciation included.
    Word Clear Button.
    Speech To Text function included(Needs Internet in Normal Hand Set)
    Uninstall the old version and install the new, if you are on the way to Update.